Reserve your complimentary in-home or virtual consult today!
Professionally Installed Replacement Doors
Unlike windows, doors get used on a daily basis. Open and closing multiple times a day, so you’ll want a material that can stand up to normal wear and tear. We believe in educating homeowners about the materials and how they hold up in the real world. We consider the traffic your doors see, the climate impact, and the architecture of your home when making recommendations.
Marine View Windows & Doors install entry doors, patio doors, and any other type of exterior door that your Tacoma home might need.
Why Replace Entry & Patio Doors
- Improved Operation: – Existing doors aren’t functioning properly due to settling, weather exposure, or poor initial installation.
- Reduced Maintenance: – If your doors are cracking, peeling, and leaking due to poor construction or inappropriate materials, it’s time to find a better door.
- Added Security: – Worried about your current door’s security? If your locks don’t work or need an upgrade, choose a more robust door.
- Better Design: – If your current doors don’t represent your style or home’s architecture, it’s time for a refresh. Replace your entry or patio doors to add curb appeal and express yourself.
- Energy-Efficiency: – Doors can be a huge drain on energy, letting cold or hot air into your home. Gaps and ill-fitting doors cause air leaks. Some existing doors have single glass, which is extremely inefficient. Upgrade to better materials and performance glass.
- Long-Term Performance: – With direct exposure to the wind and rain as well as the sun and heat, your doors must be built right to resist the elements. The right material won’t shrink or warp, keeping your door frame in its original condition.
- Return On Investment: – Doors make a difference. The 2017 Builder Magazine Cost vs. Value report estimated a 96% return on investment for replacing your entry door with a quality fiberglass or wood entry system in the Seattle and Tacoma regions. Door replacement had the greatest return among upscale remodel projects.
- Proper Installation: – Unfortunately this is a very common reason customers have to replace their doors. When doors are improperly installed or not flashed, leaks can occur. If the door was installed out of square, then it’s won’t function correctly. A bad install is the beginning of a many years of headaches. With Marine View Windows & Doors, you’ll never have to worry about our installations.
Trust the experts at Marine View Windows & Doors. We’ll help you find the right door replacement product for your home. Let us boost your curb appeal and deliver a door that performs.
We are experts in door products and replacement, and can help address any of the items listed above. Our team will help you pick the right door and get it installed properly the first time.
Description of work:
The original set of sliding doors were not installed correctly and I hired Marine View Windows and Doors to pull it out, put in a new sill, flash it, etc.”