Reserve your complimentary in-home or virtual consult today!
- Single Family Homes – Homes that were built prior to 1988 may qualify for a $5/sq. ft. rebate to replace single pane windows with energy efficient windows rated at .30 U-value or lower. To learn more about U-values, please visit https://energy.gov/energysaver/energy-performance-ratings-windows-doors-and-skylights.
- Multifamily & Condo Properties – “Plex” multifamily properties (buildings with 2 – 4 units) built before 1988, may qualify for up to $10/sq. ft. rebate to replace single pane windows with energy efficient windows rated at .30 U-value or lower.
Get up to $750 back on new, energy-efficient windows
Inefficient windows may be causing you to use more energy. Install to save money and keep air indoors, PSE’s windows rebate can help.
Only homes with existing single-pane windows qualify for the ENERGY STAR® window incentive. The ENERGY STAR window incentive does not apply to homes with existing double-pane windows.
What you get
You must have existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify
for this incentive.
If you’re eligible for this offer, you receive a rebate of $50 per window, up to a $750 maximum.
*Single-pane windows: window casing containing one pane of glass separating the inside of the home from the outside of the home.
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE’s windows rebate:
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer.
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home’s space heating.
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application.
- Windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission.
- These rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2018.
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home’s square and/or cubic footage, or installations in unheated areas of the home.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
Incentives for home with existing single-pane windows
- ENERGY STAR® windows with U-factor of .30 or lowerGeneral requirements:
- You must have existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive.
- The high-efficiency windows or doors must be installed to replace the existing single-pane, wood or metal-framed windows.
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower.
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower.
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows. $50 per window, eligible up to $750 maximum.
How to apply
Now, there are two easy ways to apply for a PSE rebate.
- Apply online for our windows rebate. You will be able to submit your application immediately and view your rebate status. You will need a myPSE Account and an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Complete a pdf version of the windows rebate application and either:
- Email application and required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and mail application and required documentation to:
- Puget Sound Energy
- P.O. Box 97034
- Bellevue, WA 98009
If you have any questions, call an Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5005 Pacific Hwy E #17 Fife, WA 98424
Contractors License #MARINVW830RE
Get In Touch